S2 Smart Wristband Heart Rate Monitor IP67 Fitness Bracelet Tracker - Black
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Display Health Parameters,This smart wristband can display the time, date, steps, distance ,calories and heart rate on OLED display clearly. Let you know your sports data immediately and plan your exercise scientifically!
- Sync Sports Data,When paired with your smart phone via bluetooth, it will sync your data to the phone and give you a real-time assessment of your exercise throughout the day. It can also record the sports data monthly and yearly.(APP:Smart Wristband)
- Heart Rate Monitor,Wristband with a photoelectric heart rate sensor could monitor and hint the exercise heart rate to make you adjust the motion state scientifically and consume fat continuously and efficiently. It can monitor your heart rate for 24 hours automatically, and you can also measure your heart rate manually.
- Calls Reminder,Developed in order to avoid missing important incoming calls .Once the mobile phone bluetooth is connected,S2 will vibrate to hint you the incoming calls with call number or name even in noisy environment.
- SMS and Social Notice Reminder,When a notification is received, the smart bracelet will vibrate to remind you with the app icon and you can click the icon to watch the content. Any important incoming calls, SMS/ Skype/ Whatsapp will not be missed.
24h real time heart rate monitoring
Supporting simplified chinese, traditional chineses, English word stock, caller identification of names from iPhone and Android contacts, WeChat, QQ, Facebook, Twitter, Line, Skype, SMS, reminder and content viewing ,Whatsapp reminder and content viewing.
Heart rate in 24
Call + SMS
24h real time heart rate monitoring
Wristband with a photoelectric heart rate sensor could monitor and hint the exercise heart rate to make you adjust the motion state scientifically and consume fat continuously and efficiently. It can monitor your heart rate for 24 hours automatically, and you can also measure your heart rate manually.
Independent cycling mode
Once the S2 cycling mode launches, the wristband will response and record your cycling time and consumed calories upon the cycling. Coordinated with the outdoor cycling function on the APP, your outdoor cycling exercise track could also be recorded.
Tracking and analyzing your sleep quality in the whole process like the time to fall asleep, the time of deep sleep and shallow sleep. You can set the sleeping switch manually on the bracelet or set the sleeping starting time on the APP. It can also provide your monthly sleep quality report.
SMS and Social Notice Reminder
When a notification is received, the smart bracelet will vibrate to remind you with the app icon and you can click the icon to watch the content. Any important incoming calls, SMS/ Skype/ Whatsapp will not be missed.
Bluetooth heart rate wristband will remind users to take timely rest to avoid fatigue .
Sync Sports Data
When paired with your smart phone via bluetooth, it will sync your data to the phone and give you a real-time assessment of your exercise throughout the day. It can also record the sports data monthly and yearly.(APP:Smart Wristband)
SYNC SPORTS DATA
Maximum perimeter: 22cm/8.67"
|Compatible||Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system|
|Chip||BT V4.0 BLE|
|Type of Battery||Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Life Time||10 Day|
|Charging Way||USB contact charging|
|Package Contents||Smart Heart Rate Bracelet,User manual(Chinese-English)|
Write Your Own Review
For that price is perfect.I have a Fitbit band but this new one is really complete, however I think the Letsfit is less accurate than Fitbit.
Great price and does exactly what it shouldI love it!! I've actually gotten my sister in law and friend to buy one too. Plus my daughter's teacher has one too!
Good for the $Great at first. At 6 months, receiving texts dies. At 1 year, the sync function gets sketchy.Buy HEY, it was $25.
Five StarsGreat for the price! I love that I can see who's calling and read my text.
Love this trackerGreat tracker! I bought 2 more as gifts!
love the watchI love it
Love itThe only gripe I have is that I didn't realize the device doesn't accurately measure calorie burn during anaerobic activity. Other than that I love it and never take it off. It's taken my fitness to the next level. It's a great first activity tracker
Good buyI like this watch. I just hate that the bands on mine broke so now I cant strap it down. It may be a little off with the step count and it is a bit trying to get the information for your sleep metrics. Sometimes it will not pull those over. Overall I like it and would purchase again.
Works greatI love this product. Unfortunately the manual is lacking but the customer service is great and emails are answered promptly. Great price especially with an extra band.
Different firmware versions in shipmentThe product was delivered quickly and so far I’m pleased with them ( I ordered 3) with one exception. Two of the units firmware are versions 16 and don’t allow for modifying the stride length in the app. I tried to update and it say it is. the latest version but the third unit has firmware version 24 so it obviously 16 is not the newest version. The stride length is very critical if your stride is shorter then the average.