HDTV Indoor TV Antenna ATSC Standard 20-50 miles range with USB Amplifier Adapter-29.5*7.5cm
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- RECEIVE CHANNELS:Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again. Antenna can get access to HD TV programs including local news, weather forecast basketball and football game and educational programs etc.
- CREATIVE DESIGN:Paper thin design with stickable placement options. You can easily lay flat on table, hide behind the TV, or place it high on wall or window. The antenna is also paintable to fit the surroundings.
- 20-50 MILES LONG RECEPTION RANGE:This compact and upgraded version HDTV antenna can cover up to 50 miles long reception range.
- FAST AND EASY SET UP:Just plug it in and scan channels.No tools needed. Place the antenna in different locations preferably on the wall or window to find the optimal location to pick up signals. Rescan the channels whenever the antenna is moved.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE:High tech material construction, sophisticated circuitry is all built-in, much more stable in performance. Receives full HD and digital TV signals, local VHF and UHF signals. Connects directly to TV for standard reception.
② Install in minutes
③ No tools needed
④ Pull in free HD signals
Step 2: Connect the antenna directly to HDTVs with HD tuners or through a set top box for TVs without HD tuners.
Step 3: Scan for channels and access all your favorite local and national programs completely for no need pay money.
You can Remove the Detachable antenna amplifier if your house is within 20 miles range from the tower. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
① Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
② Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
③ Reposition the indoor hd antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
④ keep the hdtv antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator, and microwave oven, etc.
① Recommended for use in the United States (product frequency range 470-862Mhz);
② Less than 20 miles from the signal base station is not recommended to use the amplifier, more than 20 miles, plug in the USB, the amplifier began to work, to better receive the signal;
③ HDTV does not require a set-top box to connect the antenna to operate "channel search". The process may take 2-10 minutes. Non-HDTV needs to connect the antenna to the set-top box to find the program.
④ When placing the antenna in the room, it is recommended to try a different location to find the best receiving location.
|Connector||F Male male pin|
|Antenna||25DB(include amplifier)/5DB(not include amplifier)|
|Accept_Ranges||20 miles (no amplifiers used) - 50 miles (using amplifiers)|
|Frequency Response Range||470-862Mhz|
|Package Contents||Antenna*1, USB cable & patch cord*1, adaptor*1, English manual*1|
EasyEasy to use
so,soSo, so antenna, some of our local channels still have a hard time coming through and they are within 10 miles. It does pick up most, but I really wanted my local channels to be clear.
Great Value - Pays for ItselfJust make sure you put it high up on your window so you can get a good signal. If not, it can be blurry.
Works great but will need a receiverWorks perfectly, just be aware, you will need a receiver too. You can't just plug it into your monitor or projector. Might be fine with a TV since they have built in receivers.
Pretty much what you pay forDon't set your expectations particularly high. Some local stations will come in perfectly. Others won't come in at all. I would say that the 35 mile range claim is a stretch. You'll need to go for a powered HD antenna if you want all local channels to come in well.
Spotty receptionCertain channels come in fine but it doesn’t pick up others. I think it’s because I live in a mountainous area and it depends on the location of the antenna relative to my home. just be warned If you live in a hilly or mountainous place
Good qualityWorks well
I will be buying this again for my bedroom tvFor sure this thing works and so easy to install. You just need to find that good spot where gets signal.
As describedProduct arrived on time and as described.So many channels. Installation was pretty straight forward.
These antennas work great.These antennas work great except when the weather is bad im guessing. As when thunderstorms hit the tv froze, popped back in etc. But any other time i have no issues oh besides where to position to get all the HD channels.