HDTV Indoor TV Antenna ATSC Standard 20-50 miles range with USB Amplifier Adapter 25*22cm-Transparent
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- DELIVERS FULL 1080p HD RECEPTION -- With 20-50 miles of range, the BESTHING Digital TV Indoor Antenna offers terrific picture results up to 4K (most shows are 1080p). Once installed, it pick up over-the-air programming from popular networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, the CW, and a host of others for free without the hassles or rental restrictions of an unwieldy outdoor antenna.
- EASY INSTALLATION -- It's super easy to set up (just connect the antenna to ANT IN on the back of any HDTV and place it in an optimal position) and will score you all your local channels for free. Capable of picking up both UHF and VHF signals.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER INCLUDED -- If the signal is not strong enough, there is an amplified signal booster to help you pull in the channels you want. There is no need to use the amplifier as the amplified signal could actually make reception worse for those in areas that don't need the extra power.
- LONGER COAXIAL CABLE -- The included 3m cable makes it easy to place the antenna against a window for the best possible signal and have enough cord length left over to go directly into a television. It will also filter out cellular and FM signals that could reduce image quality.
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL & SUPER THIN -- No pointing needed and is incredibly thin which helps it blend into the background.
② Install in minutes
③ No tools needed
④ Pull in free HD signals
Step 2: Connect the antenna directly to HDTVs with HD tuners or through a set top box for TVs without HD tuners.
Step 3: Scan for channels and access all your favorite local and national programs completely for no need pay money.
You can Remove the Detachable antenna amplifier if your house is within 20 miles range from the tower. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
① Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
② Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
③ Reposition the indoor hd antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
④ keep the hdtv antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator, and microwave oven, etc.
① Recommended for use in the United States (product frequency range 470-862Mhz);
② Less than 20 miles from the signal base station is not recommended to use the amplifier, more than 20 miles, plug in the USB, the amplifier began to work, to better receive the signal;
③ HDTV does not require a set-top box to connect the antenna to operate "channel search". The process may take 2-10 minutes. Non-HDTV needs to connect the antenna to the set-top box to find the program.
④ When placing the antenna in the room, it is recommended to try a different location to find the best receiving location.
|Connector||F Male male pin|
|Antenna||25DB(include amplifier)/5DB(not include amplifier)|
|Accept_Ranges||20 miles (no amplifiers used) - 50 miles (using amplifiers)|
|Frequency Response Range||470-862Mhz|
|Package Contents||Antenna*1, USB cable & patch cord*1, adaptor*1, English manual*1|
Cable provided did not workThe cable that was provided did not work had to purchase another cable
great ! just what i wantedgreat ! just what i wanted
SO SO HAPPY I BOUGHT THISI do not have much to offer that others have not said. Follow up emails immediately after i purchased this making sure all is well. Do your homework first. Google ota tv guide for your area. if you can try to find the stations you want on a map. Most of my channels are west but 1 or 2 come in better when i point the antenna North. Funny thing i see a message scroll across the bottom of the screen saying weak or no signal try adjusting antenna , but the picture is great.
Time will tellI live about 120 miles as the crow flies away from any city large enough for tv stations and I am picking up 26 channels with good picture. I just installed this so as far as longevity goes I can not say. I am concerned since it is mostly plastic and feels pretty flimsy. Considering the price you can't complain much. So far I'm pleased with it.
Great setupGreat first external antenna
Quality/ reliabilityWas easy to put together but recurved broken components and had to buy another unit at local vendor. Cheaply made but works fairly well. I may look at a different unit for future use.
Mediocre results at bestThe antenna worked so-so. We only got a few channels and the quality was not even average. I t was mounted about 30 ft above the ground.
T.VWorks great, and great price!
great reception and valueone month of cable service cost more than the antenna. Got 25 channels with my cable, get about 55 channels with the antenna. First antenna purchased, but it would be nice if the remote would show you the way the antenna is pointing
Great price and value.Worked great! Weather still an issue but works good.