HDTV Indoor TV Antenna ATSC Standard 20-50 miles range with USB Amplifier Adapter 25*22cm-Transparent
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- DELIVERS FULL 1080p HD RECEPTION -- With 20-50 miles of range, the BESTHING Digital TV Indoor Antenna offers terrific picture results up to 4K (most shows are 1080p). Once installed, it pick up over-the-air programming from popular networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, the CW, and a host of others for free without the hassles or rental restrictions of an unwieldy outdoor antenna.
- EASY INSTALLATION -- It's super easy to set up (just connect the antenna to ANT IN on the back of any HDTV and place it in an optimal position) and will score you all your local channels for free. Capable of picking up both UHF and VHF signals.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER INCLUDED -- If the signal is not strong enough, there is an amplified signal booster to help you pull in the channels you want. There is no need to use the amplifier as the amplified signal could actually make reception worse for those in areas that don't need the extra power.
- LONGER COAXIAL CABLE -- The included 3m cable makes it easy to place the antenna against a window for the best possible signal and have enough cord length left over to go directly into a television. It will also filter out cellular and FM signals that could reduce image quality.
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL & SUPER THIN -- No pointing needed and is incredibly thin which helps it blend into the background.
② Install in minutes
③ No tools needed
④ Pull in free HD signals
Step 2: Connect the antenna directly to HDTVs with HD tuners or through a set top box for TVs without HD tuners.
Step 3: Scan for channels and access all your favorite local and national programs completely for no need pay money.
You can Remove the Detachable antenna amplifier if your house is within 20 miles range from the tower. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
① Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
② Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
③ Reposition the indoor hd antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
④ keep the hdtv antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator, and microwave oven, etc.
① Recommended for use in the United States (product frequency range 470-862Mhz);
② Less than 20 miles from the signal base station is not recommended to use the amplifier, more than 20 miles, plug in the USB, the amplifier began to work, to better receive the signal;
③ HDTV does not require a set-top box to connect the antenna to operate "channel search". The process may take 2-10 minutes. Non-HDTV needs to connect the antenna to the set-top box to find the program.
④ When placing the antenna in the room, it is recommended to try a different location to find the best receiving location.
|Connector||F Male male pin|
|Antenna||25DB(include amplifier)/5DB(not include amplifier)|
|Accept_Ranges||20 miles (no amplifiers used) - 50 miles (using amplifiers)|
|Frequency Response Range||470-862Mhz|
|Package Contents||Antenna*1, USB cable & patch cord*1, adaptor*1, English manual*1|
Maybe I did something wrong on one of them.I bought two one worked fine the other did not.
Easy to installEasy to install, but the motor doesn't rotate. I tried everything. Fortunately I live in l.a. County so most tv stations have towers in mount Wilson so I just pointed the antenna in that General direction and got a lot of stations.
Cheap but goodThis is great for my needs. I recently cut the cord and was looking at purchasing a long range antenna. I found really expensive antennas that did not get nearly as much range as this one. I live 70 miles away from towers in two directions. I installed this inside my attic and was able to run it to two HDTVs. One 60 inch and a 75 inch. Picture looks amazing, even when in 480i. I give the material quality 3 stars because it feels like cheap plastic and aluminum, and I can’t imagine it’ll last long in the sun or weather. I installed it inside my attic and I’m positive it’ll last long there. Really easy to install and to use. I recommend you look up over-the-air maps before you purchase this so you can expect what channels you’ll get. Will probably buy another for another set of two TVs.
AntennaI've Had This Quite A While And Have No Complaints
It worksI have been using an antenna from Homedepot for about 6 years.60 mile range rating.I got 62 channels with it.Decided to try this one with 150 mile range.A bit of adusting I got 67 channels.The extra channels I think are shopping channels and Spanish channels.Really not worried about the motor.I set the antenna to the best reception and lock it in anyway.The core of the rating I give is the picture is much better with this antenna compared to the homedepot one.Not sure how long the plastic housing will last in the Florida sun.The TV cannels you will get in the 150 mile range will depend on how many stations and channels being broadcast in that range.All in all,it works good.I guess when the plastic housing falls apart i will go back to the all metal one I have been using
Came quickMy office took out my cable box , got 78 channels for free . With a great picture
Picture perfect!This antenna is picture perfect!
It Works & EconomicalBrought in 50+ stations with buildings & trees in line. Materials light (plastic & thin aluminum tube & steel-plated screws) but assembled easily. On roof of my boat so longevity might be shorter than in environmentally protected attic but cheap enough to replace every couple years.
Holds up to weatherWe've used this antenna for 4 months. It has held up in lots of rain, big storms, and a recent ice storm. With an indoor antenna we got 4 channels. This gives us almost 30 channels without having to move the antenna at all. Great buy.
Good compact size...great picture qualityHad this for several months already. It has given us 111 channels and they are crystal clear on our smart TV. We don't even completely lose signal when the weather is bad! I like the size....its not a huge eye sore like some others I've seen.