X96 Mini Android 7.1 TV Box WiFi Media Player 2GB 16GB
- It runs on the Android 7.1.2, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
- 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
- A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
- 2.4G offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
- HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
Android 7.1.2 is coming
2. Pothook designed
3. Dual IR desined, Remote control easy.
|TV-BOX Type||X96 Mini|
|Audio Format Support||AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM|
|Decoder Format||H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4,RealVideo8 / 9/10|
|Support Picture Format||BMP,GIF,JPEG,TIFF|
|Language||English, French, German, Italian, Multilingual, Spanish|
|Package Contents||1*TV Box,1*HDMI Cable,1*IR Remote Control,1*Power Adapter,1*English User Manual|
Great productSo far very good item, it won't freeze
Easy to useMy dad loves it...easy to use
Get it!!Love it. Clear pic, no streaming issues. Access to international channels, a nice bonus fit our household.
It hard to watch anything in 4K because difficult links like RD etcPremie very good
BoxI love it. Do you sell only the box? I need only box and I don’t need romote. I want set it up another room but I already have romote.
A backup plan IMO, not the best out there.Not my favorite box, but does the job.
One of the best things we've ever bought for our homeIf you know how to use it & what apps to get this is a fantastic device. We run Netflix, Hulu, Prime & other apps easily from one place now. Interface is like an Android phone with a remote. It can be somewhat awkward at first & not every app will work well with it. Allow for a brief learning curve & you'll do fine. We absolutely love it & plan on buying a second box for the house this year. Great buy.