SADES A60 USB Gaming Headset PC Wired Over Ear Stereo Gaming Headphones with Mic LED White
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- 【Vivid and Realistic Sound Field】The unique virtual speaker technology realizes the reverberation of the sound, creating a huge sound effect and experiencing the real scene
- 【Extremely Comfortable】Material of the earmuffs and headband pad is a new generation of PU leather,it can avoid sweat and heat caused by long-term wear or wear of the product under high temperature conditions
- 【Noise Isolation】Closed earmuff design covers your entire ear, cutting out the external sound is very effective.Professional gaming headsets are available for you to choose from
- 【Concealed Microphone】Concealed microphone design, which can be stored in the earphone when not in use, reducing the obstruction of the microphone activity when not use
- 【Durable Material】White and black braided wire for better resistance to tangling and durability
Wearing method: head-mounted
Speaker diameter: 50mm
Frequency range: 20-20.000hz
Sensitivity: 113±3dB 1 kHz
Input power: 30mw
Microphone sensitivity: -44dB ± 3 dB
Microphone frequency range: 50-10kHz
Microphone impedance: ≤2.2kΩ
Headphone cable length: approx.2.2m
Input interface: 3.5mm
Product weight: 430g
Package weight: 580g
Product size: 19.0 * 16.3 * 7.5cm
Packing size: 21.5*18*10cm
Package contents: Headphones*1, English manual*1
|Package Contents||Headphones*1, English manual*1|
Great headsetGreat performance all around. Mic was very clear and comparable to many high end mics on the market. Sounds from the headphones itself felt very immersive. During CSGO the sounds of grenades resonated very well and I could clearly hear footsteps. Would recommend this headset to anyone. Best bang for your buck.
Decent for the price.Build quality isn't amazing but not bad. The sound is decent. The ear ups are a hair on the shallow side but again decent. For the price the mic is really sensitive and will pick up a lot. They don't block much noise but with music or loud in game sounds it's not a big deal. Side notes that don't really matter, the inline controls are not top quality but work well enough. Also the white lights are quite bright in a dark room. Overall good for the price, good quick and dirty finish to a mid tier gaming setup
Good Budget headset that lasted for 2.5 yearsI have had the headset for 2.5 years. Everything was great. At the 1.5 year mark, the material covering the foam on the headset started coming off. Sound and noise cancellation has been great for the whole time and the mic just died after having it for 2.5 years. ( the same day that I am writing this review because I am looking for a new headset now.) I don't know the story with the other people that have bought the headsets that had theirs destroyed quickly which could have been a either parties fault.
Mic doesn't work as expectedcomfortable, sound quality is decent but microphone sucks. The first day I used these, EVERYONE on the other side told me my mic sounds like poop.
No Noise CancellationThe noise cancellation is horrible, The quality is okay, however, they could have worked on the microphone a little more better. The controls on the cord should come with a feature to shut the white light off.
It’s usbUmm it usb so you can’t use for ps4/Xbox one controller
Decent headsetGreat product I've had it for a few months now. Only complaint is it can sit a bit weird on the ears, and you need to be careful with the cord it gets tangled pretty easily.
Works greatI got it to mainly play overwatch. The quality is good considering the price! Will recommend.
Buy with confidence!Buy with confidence! Sound is pretty good for what it is and you really can't hear anything outside of these headphones.