Bluedio H Plus Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Mic
- Iconic powerful bass resonance of Bluedio: 57mm ultra-large dynamic drivers, with the iconic Bluedio surging low-frequency shock, let you feel the bass resonate deep in the chest, enjoying the best sound quality. Clear and transparent bass, mids and treble, fully exposed to all the details of song, you can hear what the artists really want you to hear, Coldplay or Linkin Park concert played in your ear
- Ultra-long operation and carefree calling from Bluetooth 4.1: With robust high speed CPU of Bluetooth 4.1 operating system, comes with ultra-long using of 40 hours music, 45 hours talk and 1625 hours (approximately 67 days) standby time, the same battery, decrease up to 40% power consumption compare to Bluetooth 4.0. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction effectively reduce ambient noise while talking, make far-end listener cannot hear what you said become history, just like talking face to face
- Micro SD card music supported: Support Micro SD / TF card up to 32GB,Customized function: Audio Sharing allows you to connect to another H headphone via an audio cable, share music feast with your friends instantly (recommended to use headphones with impedance of 32ou or higher) Simultaneously connect two Bluetooth devices, connects with your phone and tablet seamlessly, listen to music or enjoy foreign blockbusters, do as you think about it
- Comfortable wearing: Custom fit supra-aural soft earmuffs, artificial protein leather of earmuffs simulated to human skin texture, ensure long lasting comfort in various rugged circumstances
- Convenience: Just a plug with audio cable, then listen to your favorite tracks without using any battery, no matter how long is your playlist. The H+ also incorporate 4 languages voice prompt(Chinese, English, French, Spanish), to communicate with you in your language
Wireless Bluetooth Headset
music for 40 hours
Pair the headset with your mobile phone
2. Keep the MF button pressed until the LED remains blue, and the headset is in pairing mode.
3. Switch on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone, on which start a search for Bluetooth devices.
4. From the found Bluetooth devices, select “H+” to establish a Bluetooth connection to the headset. When connection, the LED flashes blue. If necessary, enter the default PIN code “0000”.
|Function:||Answering Phone, Bluetooth, Microphone, Multi connection function, Noise Cancelling, Song Switching, Voice control|
|Compatible with:||Mobile phone|
|Standby time:||Up to 1625 hours|
|Working Time:||Talk time: 45 hours; Music playing time: 40 hours|
|Bluetooth distance:||W/O obstacles 10m|
|Bluetooth protocol:||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Package size (L x W x H):||23.00 x 22.00 x 10.00 cm / 9.06 x 8.66 x 3.94 inches|
|Package weight:||0.4500 kg|
|Product weight:||0.2000 kg|
|Package Contents:||1 x Earphone, 1 x Audio Cable, 1 x USB Cable|
|Package Contents||1*Earphone,1*Audio Cable,1*USB Cable,1*Bilingual User Manual in English and Chinese|
Five Starsexelente sonido, para el precio bajo del producto
Three Starsfor that price its ok! bluetooth works in 10m
Great features, weak headband.I've had these for 4 months and I loved them. The sound is great, the features are pretty good for the price, but the headband broke pretty easily. I don't like posting negative reviews, but I hope by providing this feedback future products will be improved.
These perform better than my beats solo 3These perform better than my beats solo 3. The hold to my ears better when working out in the gym. Specifically when on bench press. Oily skin, sweat, it’s not a problem.
Sound is of excellent quality and the range I can get on the ...Its been well over a month since I charged these headphones and they show no signs of running out of battery. Sound is of excellent quality and the range I can get on the radio is very extensive if I have the aux cord in. One thing to point is my ears do begin to hurt if I wear them for over an hour but slightly adjusting them solves that problem.
great brandgreat brand
Great Battery Life, Great Sound/Bass, but delicate plastic.GREAT BATTERY! GREAT SOUND!I charged them fully as soon as I received them, and I've been using them 3-5 days a week for several hours at a time, for 50 days, and the battery FINALLY died at 50 days. I'm extremely impressed with the battery life, as well as the sound quality! They drown out almost all outside noises, sound great and they have a surprising amount of bass for inexpensive headphones. I use them at the gym mostly, they keep sweat out of my ears, and the only place that seams to absorb moisture is the padding across the center, which i soft and feels nice so far..My roommate and I purchased them at the same time, and we both have the same opinions about themDown Sides:they do seem to be cheep plastic, and as most of the other reviews say, I expect they will break sooner then i would like. Take care of them and try not to band or twist and i think they'll last a bit longer..The Volume button is the same as the next/previous track button. Push it briefly for next/previous, push and hold for volume. when turning volume all the way up, it will beep when volume is max, but then it will also skip to next track (they didn't think ahead on that)
Three StarsIt was not a totally new item as there are some fingerprints on in.
Awesome for the price!So far these are some pretty sweet headphones for the price. Nice, crisp bass and clear highs. Also good sound quality for calls, nobody's had a problem hearing or understanding me so far. All in all a great value, I have a Bluetooth speaker from Bluedio and love it just as much.