Bluedio T2S(Shooting Brake) Bluetooth stereo headphones wireless headphones Bluetooth 4.1 headset
- Bluetooth: V4.1 + EDR,With an attached audio cable, you can still enjoy favorite music when the battery is flat.Also you can share music with your best friend through its Line-out Audio. High-quality materials, lightweight body makes you more comfortable to wear
- Built-in high quality battery,T2S can last up to 1625 hours in standby mode,40 hours music playing and 45 hours phours phone talk.Battery life is not an issue any more.No matter how long your playlist is,they'll survive until you have time to charge them.
- Compatible with various brands of Bluetooth mobile phones and Bluetooth laptops, tablet PCs, MIDs, etc.
- Press the power button and sound button at the same time, it will change the language from Chinese to English
music for 40 hours
Pair the headset with your mobile phone
2. Keep the MF button pressed until the LED remains blue, and the headset is in pairing mode.
3. Switch on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone, on which start a search for Bluetooth devices.
4. From the found Bluetooth devices, select “H+” to establish a Bluetooth connection to the headset. When connection, the LED flashes blue. If necessary, enter the default PIN code “0000”.
|Function:||Answering Phone, Bluetooth, Microphone|
|Compatible with:||Mobile phone|
|Connecting interface:||Micro USB|
|Working Time:||45 hours|
|Bluetooth mode:||Hands free, Headset|
|Package size (L x W x H):||21.00 x 22.00 x 9.00 cm / 8.27 x 8.66 x 3.54 inches|
|Package weight:||0.475 kg|
|Product weight:||0.239 kg|
|Package Contents:||1 x Bluetooth Earphone, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Audio Cable, 1 x English / Chinese User Manual|
|Package Contents||Headphone*1,USB cable*1,3.5mm cable*1,English manual*1|
Price is RightGreat value
Good productGood product
Loved these!My flight to Thailand was bliss! i didn't hear anything but my movies and music! lol
Nice headphoneeWorth the money!
BEST quality for the price, hands down!Got these as a gift 2.5 years ago. Finally charged them up to use after old Bluetooth headset went bad. Charged right up and paired immediately. Sound quality is phenomenal, I don’t know why I did not use them earlier.
Kinda chunkySo these sound great and they feel nice. They just feel like huge earmuffs when I wear them, like I can see them popping out the corner of my eye at the gym so it always looks like someone is walking behind me. I wouldn't say I have a small head but when I'm doing sit ups and push-ups it they slide right off, no problems when I'm doing my cardio though. Battery life is good but I plug it in when I'm on my way to the gym.
Good head phonesGood head phones there like cheaper good version of Bose but they should make with more base an to where others cant her but you
Worked great!Worked great!
Almost perfectBought it for someone with longhair. Hair gets easily caught in folding hinges. Too bad.
Excellent HeadphonesI bought these 2 years ago and the battery still holds a good charge and sound quality is good. Very happy with this purchase