SanDisk 128G Ultra microSD UHS-I Card
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s
- Rated A1 for faster app performance3 and UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof2
microSD UHS-I CARD
microSD UHS-I CARD
Fast for better pictures, app performance and Full HD video.
Designed to withstand harsh conditions
Built to perform in all conditions, this durable microSD card is waterproof, X-ray proof, shock-proof and temperature-proof.
MULTIPLE CAPACITY TO MEET DEMAND
LOAD APPS FASTER WITH A1-RATED PERFORMANCE
Rated A1, the 400GB SanDisk Ultra microSD card is optimised for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
SANDISK® MEMORY ZONE APP FOR EASY FILE MANAGEMENT
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.
IDEAL FOR ANDROID™ SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
TRANSFER SPEEDS OF UP TO 100M/s
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1200 photos in a minute.
CAPTURE AND STORE EVEN MORE HOURS OF FULL HD VIDEO
With a breakthrough capacity of up to 400GB*, you can store even more hours of Full HD video7 on the card without worrying about running out of room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
FULL HD VIDEO CAPTURE
Class 10 speed rating allows you to shoot Full HD video and high quality photos.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof
- Download and installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com.
- Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
- Approximations; results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
|Card Type||Micro SD/TF|
|Storage temperature||-40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)|
|Operating temperature||-13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)|
|Protection Capability||Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof Class 10 for Full HD video (1920*1080)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices|
|Warranty||10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
Write Your Own Review
Quick and easy memory boost for tablet.I wanted to increase my tablet's memory size so I could load several movies on it to watch during long flights. Loaded a few movies and an entire season of GoT no problem from digital copies. Needless to say the flights went so much quicker with something interesting to watch. Installation can be a tad tricky if you've never done it but just look up a YouTube video for your phone or tablet type.
Good productGood fit and performance.
Extra memoryThis product was very useful because I needed some extra space for memory
NiceWorse perfectly in my rumba!
Works great. Solid SD cardPopped it into my Switch. Has worked great. No complaints, everything as advertised.
I love itI love the durability, the accuracy and the strength of these memore cards
Perfect for my needs!With the sale price this memory card was hard to pass up for the capacity size. Needed to expand the memory of my Nintendo Switch and this worked perfectly! If you're looking for a card to expand your switch or anything that uses Micro SD (phones possibly or camaras) then this would be a great option!
Happy customerItem is exactly what I wanted....
good stuffand great price
Good price!This worked great in my phone. I have a bunch of music in it now!