SanDisk 128G Ultra microSD UHS-I Card
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s
- Rated A1 for faster app performance3 and UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof2
microSD UHS-I CARD
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof
- Download and installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com.
- Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
- Approximations; results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
|Card Type||Micro SD/TF|
|Storage temperature||-40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)|
|Operating temperature||-13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)|
|Protection Capability||Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof Class 10 for Full HD video (1920*1080)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices|
|Warranty||10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
Great productIt was a great price works great no issues, it arrived really quick too.
GoPro Micro 128GB SSD CardPurchased to use with a GoPro 7. Functionality was excellent.
Great amount of storage space for the moneyWorks perfectly for the Nintendo switch which is what I bought it for
Problems with the SD card or capacity -- Is it your reader?I read the negative reviews about all the problems with this product on Amazon. I decided to buy it anyway, trust but verify. Initially I thought I got a fake card as several of the popular test programs reported errors writing or reading the card.The real problem turned out to be the small plug in card reader I was using. This style of reader and almost all card readers made before 2007 have a maximum capacity of 64GB. They are incapable of addressing memory locations above that point. These old tech readers are still being sold. They are even sold right here on Amazon. Once I got a modern card reader h2testw was able the write and verify files for the stated capacity and the card functions fine in my compatible phone.So before you assume you got a fake or defective card make sure the card reader and device you intend to use the card in are both capable of handling a 128GB card.
SD cardGood value
GoodWorks as expected
Great for Nintendo SwitchBought for my Nintendo switch it works perfect no complaints
Awesome transaction.Works great.
Great price, good card.I liked that 128gb micro sd storage is very low prices, don't like that 115gb is available of the 128gb