SANDISK 16G ULTRA SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s and Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof
- 10-year limited warranty
- Up to 80MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compared to ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
- See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Lifetime Limited warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
|Storage temperature||-40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)|
|Operating temperature||-13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)|
|Protection Capability||Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof4|
|Compatibility||Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices|
|Warranty||10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
Does the jobWorks great. No problems.
Make sure you pay attention the memory you are needing.All good for my trail cameras
PerfectaMe funcionan plenamente, estoy muy contento
Very reliable!SanDisk is a quality, reliable product.
SanDisk have a deserved reputation for great products and reliabilityHave used SanDIsk products for years and never had an issue with any of them. This has already proven itself as a quality product
SD Card for DSLR Camera UsageThe item arrived quickly within the two day delivery range, I got this SD Card for my mom's camera and she is liking it since she needs extra storage for her photography class. here are some pros and cons that my mom found.Pros:-it does all the basic things and it can hold approximately 2000+ photos from my mom's camera!. very impressed with the quantity since 16GB in photos can consume a lot of space.-copying speeds and transfer speed takes about 10 minutes to transfer all the photos found in the SD Card.Cons:-computer transfer speed, computer photos to SD Card took 15 minutes to transfer.That's all folks! hope this helps
Good Product for my game cameraThese work great for my game cameras. I purchased another camera so I needed to add to my memory card collection. They really work for video apps with the camera
Best memory cardAfter talking to 'serious amateurs' and a few professionals, I have ceased to use micro SD cards in the adapters (to full-size SD cards) in my digital cameras. Apparently, there is a risk of data corruption, and loss of transfer speed whenever you use a micro SD card adapter. So I found these San Disk 16 GB SD cards with an adequate speed rating as a 2-pack. The pricing on these seems to be fairly level, so I chose this brand as a sort of middle-of-the-road selection. I have only used them one time, so this review is just based on initial use. The camera (Nikon) seems to tolerate them well enough, and I am able to retrieve the images. So far so good. I may update the review after they have been written over several times to comment on any longevity issues.This memory card holds a ton of pictures - that can be taken in super high quality, plus holds a lot of high-quality videos as well. Great speeds, excellent write-ability. When I want to take the pictures/videos off of the memory card, I just plug it into the computer/laptop and I am able to remove the files super easily. Highly recommend this memory card!
SanDisk 16GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Up to 80MB/s Memory Card (SDSDUNC-016G-GN6INworks good
Sony DSCW800 camera/ScandiskScandisk 16gb and camera work well together.