SANDISK 64G ULTRA SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s and Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof
- 10-year limited warranty
- Up to 80MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compared to ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
- See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Lifetime Limited warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
|Storage temperature||-40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)|
|Operating temperature||-13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)|
|Protection Capability||Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof4|
|Compatibility||Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices|
|Warranty||10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
Think about what you are putting on the disc and what size do you really needA bunch of smaller one are better for most of the things I put on y=the disc
64GB SD Card works GreatWorks perfectly with my Canon DSLR. No dislikes! Very happy with it.
GoodJust received it and so far looks good ,Will see after some time how it will perform
Just how it always is.Did it’s job!
GoodThis product is nice for storage. It is very fast transfer rate. Worth the money
Great capacityGreat quality
It does what it’s suppposed to do.It performs what it’s supposed to do. I had to replace my old one bc the back plastic of the card was bent and it wouldn’t read as good as it did before. This is 4x more storage than my last one! Can’t beat that and esp the price I had paid for when I purchased it.
SandiscUsed for my canon t6i. Found this at a great price for my camera. Pictures come out great and holds a lot of pictures
Does the Job!I got this SD card because I really wanted a large amount of storage so I didn't have to keep deleting videos as often, when wanting to film more. It worked out really well for my Nikon 5600 camera! Loving that I have some more storage space! Would definitely recommend.