SANDISK 128G ULTRA SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s and Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof
- 10-year limited warranty
- Up to 80MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compared to ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
- See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Lifetime Limited warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
|Storage temperature||-40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)|
|Operating temperature||-13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)|
|Protection Capability||Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof4|
|Compatibility||Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices|
|Warranty||10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
received as expectedreceived as expected.
did the jobworked well
Wonderful worth it for your cameraIt's great and works perfect on my camera. Love it thank you. I will be getting more soon.
As advertised.Very satisfied.
NothingNothing to say
Good product but...Documentation does not help trying to determine compatibility with your equipment. Capacity is too much and r/w speed too fast for slightly older cameras. Had to return.
Good productWorks as expected. No problems in my digital camera
Would buy againHolds a ton of pictures. Love it!
Best BrandSanDisk is the only brand I buy. Reliable & long-lasting. Thanks!
Needed it for video.Needed it for video for iMovie. My camera is a Nikkon 3400.