SANDISK 128G ULTRA SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
|3+ Units||7+ Units||10+ Units||20+ Units|
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s and Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof
- 10-year limited warranty
- Up to 80MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compared to ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
- See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Lifetime Limited warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
|Storage temperature||-40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)|
|Operating temperature||-13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)|
|Protection Capability||Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof4|
|Compatibility||Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices|
|Warranty||10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
Best SD CARDI really like this especially the price
they dont come in re usable plastic case .....they dont come in re usable plastic case .....
Love itWorks perfect for taking pics with my canon digital camera. And I can take a ton of pics!
Works great and plenty of storageLots of storage. Use it in our video camera
Works great in our video camera!We needed a larger capacity memory card for our security cameras in our buses and this worked out very nicely.
Works perfectlyThis card has worked perfectly since day 1.
Good for Nikon D5600I bought two cards and am pleased with them working in my Nikon D5600
PerfectIt is what I was looking for.
SD makes sense for data at restVirtually limitless storage